Having created a successful real estate career with Weichert, Realtors®, in the Princeton area of New Jersey, my wife and I relocated originally to the Triangle area and now, joining Intracoastal Realty in the Wilmington area.
Having spent 30+ years in sales and construction; the transition to a real estate career was a natural fit, where I have worked closely with buyers, sellers, and investors, negotiating their property deals with positive professional service.
Areas of Expertise:
· Residential Listings, Sales, and Rentals
· Marketing and Advertising Specialist
· Short Sale Specialist
· National Association of Realtors (NARS), member
· ABR, Accredited Buyers Representative
· Broker/Realtor®, Weichert, Realtors@ -Triangle, Raleigh, NC (Weichert Realtor’s – Executive’s Club 2017 & Ambassador’s Club 2018)
· Sales Associate, Weichert, Realtors®, Princeton, NJ
· Sales and Management Professional, Printing, Packaging and Specialty Paper Industries
· U.S. Army, Corps of Engineers, LTC (Retired)
· Accredited Buyer’s Representative (ABR®)
· Graduate, Weichert University School of Real Estate
· Graduate, Rochester Institute of Technology
· Graduate, Command and General Staff College
· Completed SFR, Short Sales and Foreclosure Resource Certification Course
· New Jersey Army National Guard, LTC (Retired)
· Habitat for Humanity, Volunteer (NC & NJ)
· Married with 2 adult sons, 4 grandchildren, and 2 cats
· In my free time, I enjoy creating stained glass and doing DIY projects for our home.